The ticket of Barnum and Bailey just got my vote because they are the… - Rantings of a Sleep Tech
Oct. 4th, 2008
The ticket of Barnum and Bailey just got my vote because they are the only ones qualified to run this fucking circus in November.
Fucking $700 billion bailout. Let's see where some of this money is going shall we...
* Manufacturers of kids' wooden arrows - $6 million.
* Puerto Rican and Virgin Is- lands rum producers - $192 million.
* Wool research.
* Auto-racing tracks - $128 million.
* Corporations operating in American Samoa - $33 million.
* Small- to medium-budget film and television productions - $10 million.
* A $223 million package of tax benefits for fishermen and others whose livelihoods suffered as a result of the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill - has been the subject of fervent lobbying by Alaska's congressional delegation.
That should make my life easier now. Glad I can hardly pay my bills. Wasted fucking money.